Health & Safety
Our Board of Directors has set safety as our top strategic priority and our company standards are often higher than those set by regulatory bodies. All of our employees from coast to coast work hard to ensure that our work sites exceed all provincial safety regulations. This ensures that the safety of all our workers, our client’s employees and their property are well protected.
At Flynn we have instituted a top down and bottom up commitment and involvement in our safety program which instills a positive attitude in our every day work practices.
We have a fully developed, dedicated Health & Safety Team that have created comprehensive safety programs and practices. They provide regular training and education, and monitor our work sites to ensure that our employees work in compliance with all of our safety standards.
Flynn realizes that safety is more than just policies and procedures. Safety comes alive when our leaders, managers, supervisors, foremen and workers all take ownership of safety by leading through their examples. We believe that this is the way that we will truly achieve and maintain a “Safety Culture” within our workforce.
To find out more about our safety culture please contact one of our Regional Health & Safety Managers:
- Atlantic Canada – Mark Campbell, email@example.com , 709-739-9006 Ph
- Ontario – Sean Wurster, firstname.lastname@example.org , 905-671-3971 Ph
- Midwest – Dirk Kunst, email@example.com, 204-987-7155 Ph
- British Columbia – Joe Pelliccia, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-531-2892 Ph
- Director of Health & Safety – Sean Wurster, email@example.com, 905-671-3971 Ph
- Hamilton branch and Toronto branch - OIRCA and CSAO Milestone Awards for 500,000 hours of no lost time.
- Hamilton and London branch – honoured with the annual CSAO OIRCA lowest accident frequency within our industry.
- Received the Certificate of Recognition (COR) for construction safety in Manitoba, Alberta, Saskatchewan, British Columbia, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and Newfoundland.