Art Gallery of Alberta - model courtesy of A. Zahner Company
Design Assist | BIM to Build
Flynn Canada’s objective is to be the single source of accountability for your complete building envelope.
When Flynn Canada is pre-selected as your building envelope contractor we can provide you with the following design assistance services in order to help develop a final generation of construction documents.
- Work with the owner/developer to establish a guaranteed maximum price (GMP) for our scope of work
- System and detail simplification
- Cost saving evaluations
- Product options
- Scope revisions
- Design assistance and application of project specific primary and secondary framing systems
- Anchor details and anchorage point recommendations
- Engineering analysis and structural recommendations
- LEED recommendations and Green initiatives
- Glazed framing systems and infill options (vision glass, spandrel panels, back pans, shadow box etc.)
- Architectural panel framing systems and options (aluminum plate, metal composites, zinc, stainless steel, titanium, copper, metal mesh, terra cotta, wood veneer, metal roofing, etc.)
- Roofing systems and options (SBS, EPDM, TPO, PVC, hot liquid applied, sheet metal flashings, etc.)
- Flynn Canada maintains strategic partnerships with some of the industry’s most respected systems manufacturers.
Simplification of Interface Conditions
- Air and vapour barrier continuity
- Termination detail recommendations at work by other trades
- Sample submissions
- System testing
- Shop drawing, material procurement, fabrication and installation scheduling